The City of Fargo will host a Red River Valley COVID-19 Task Force (RRVCTF) status update on Wednesday, July 15 at 1:30 p.m. Speakers will provide updates and information pertaining to recent developments in the COVID-19 pandemic, including efforts of the RRVCTF.
Those in attendance will include:
· Director of Fargo Cass Public Health and RRVCTF Co-Chair Desi Fleming
· North Dakota Department of Health Field Epidemiologist Brenton Nesemeier
· NDSU Department of Public Health Professor of Practice Dr. Paul Carson
· Clay County Public Health Administrator Kathy McKay
· State of North Dakota Chief Operating Officer Tammy Miller
· Fargo Mayor and RRVCTF Co-Chair Dr. Tim Mahoney
· West Fargo Commission President Bernie Dardis
· Moorhead Council Member Chuck Hendrickson
· Cass County Commission Chair Chad Peterson
· Clay County Commission Vice-chair Jim Haney
Interested parties are encouraged to watch the briefing via a livestream hosted on The City of Fargo’s Facebook and Twitter accounts, on the web at http://www.TVFargo.com or via the Fargo Access Channel 56.