Man Injured In Fireworks Explosion Suffers Burns, Loses Finger

(Bismarck, ND) — A man injured in a fireworks explosion is suffering from burns and lost his left index finger. Kevin Stastny was identified yesterday by his daughter as the man airlifted to the hospital from the scene of the explosion over the weekend. Stastny has burns over a quarter of his body and broken bones, but he is sedated and in stable condition. Family members say Stastny was helping load fireworks in a trailer Saturday morning for a 9/11 memorial when they started to go off.

Be the first to comment on "Man Injured In Fireworks Explosion Suffers Burns, Loses Finger"

Leave a Reply