Unattended Candle Cited As Cause Of Southwest Minot House Fire

(Minot, ND) — An unattended candle is being cited as the cause for a fire at a southwest Minot house fire. The fire broke out yesterday morning at a home in the 300 block of 16th Street Southwest. All residents escaped safely and four pets reported missing were located. Investigators say damage was limited to items in the room in the basement where the blaze started.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*