Two Taken To Hospital In S. Fargo Apartment After Carbon Monoxide Detected

(South Fargo, ND) — Two people are receiving medical treatment after high levels of carbon monoxide were discovered in their apartments. The levels were detected in an apartment building in the 47-hundred block of 46th Street South yesterday. They were connected to a boiler inside the mechanical room in the building. Officials found an unresponsive person in an apartment and their condition isn’t known. A second person was found with symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning and is in unknown condition. Both lived directly above the boiler room.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*