Friday, January 27, 2023
spot_img
HomeNewsPossible Carbon Monoxide Exposure Sends Two To The Hospital

Possible Carbon Monoxide Exposure Sends Two To The Hospital

(Sioux Falls, SD) — Two people in Sioux Falls are being treated at the hospital for possible carbon monoxide exposure. Emergency workers responded early yesterday morning to a home on East Eighth Street where the victims were found. A third victim was treated at the scene. Authorities haven’t released the conditions of the two people who are hospitalized.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments