Friday, December 9, 2022
spot_img
HomeNorth DakotaUND Apartment Complex Evacuated After Fire

UND Apartment Complex Evacuated After Fire

(Grand Forks, ND) — Occupants of a unit at Carleton Court Apartments are temporarily displaced after an oven fire. The University of North Dakota apartments in the 500 block of Carleton Court were evacuated yesterday afternoon after a blaze broke out in an oven. Damages were limited to the oven with moderate smoke damage to the unit and adjoining hallway. The residents of the unit are being assisted by UND Housing. The cause of the fire was determined to be unintentional and no one was hurt.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments