Saturday, February 4, 2023
spot_img
HomeNorth DakotaFire Destroys Home Near Cogswell, ND

Fire Destroys Home Near Cogswell, ND

(Sargent County, ND) — A home in Sargent County is destroyed after a fire. The blaze broke out yesterday afternoon at a home four miles southeast of Cogswell. The occupant of the home was able to escape safely. Officials believe the fire was caused by a space heater. The home is a total loss.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments