(Bismarck, ND) — The winter months are the most dangerous when it comes to carbon monoxide poisoning. CO is a colorless, odorless and deadly gas which overcomes its victims with dizziness, nausea and often a headache. Fire department officials around the state urge people to keep their vents clear of snow or ice and make sure the furnace is running without anything blocking it. And finally it’s essential to have a working carbon monoxide detector in your home.
Avoid CO Tragedy, Clear Vents, Monitor Furnace