Apartment Fire In Gwinner

(Gwinner, ND) — A fire at an apartment complex in Gwinner has displaced several people. Early Thursday morning, fire crews were called to a reported fire at the Dakota View Apartments, where they quickly put out a small fire. The fire was caused by a faulty hallway air conditioning unit, and while damage from flames was minimal, smoke and water damage in the building is extensive. All 36 tenants have been evacuated, and the Red Cross is providing food and shelter for them.

More Stories

Today's Top Stories