Garage Damaged In Fire

(Bismarck, ND) — A garage has been damaged by a fire in Bismarck. The Bismarck Fire Department was called to an apartment complex along Fraine Barracks Road on Saturday morning, finding smoke coming from a row of garages. To extinguish the fire, firefighters had to cut open the garage door to gain access to the garage’s interior. The fire was put out, and an investigation found that the fire was started by a lithium-ion e-bike battery. No injuries were reported.

More Stories

Today's Top Stories