Grand Forks House Fire Leaves Family Displaced

(Grand Forks, ND) — A family is displaced following a house fire in Grand Forks. Fire crews were called to the scene along Walnut Street early Wednesday night, finding smoke pouring out of the home’s second floor when they arrived. Firefighters were able to quickly put out the blaze and the family was able to escape without injury, though they are now without a home. Fire officials say a candle is to blame for the fire. The Red Cross is currently helping the family with their needs.

More Stories

Today's Top Stories