Kitchen Fire In Bismarck

(Bismarck, ND) — The Bismarck Fire Department responded to a kitchen fire inside a manufactured home Thursday evening. Fire crews were called to a reported fire along University Drive just before 8:00 p.m., seeing smoke and flames inside the home when they arrived. Firefighters entered and extinguished the fire, which was started by an electric griddle and was contained to the kitchen area. The homeowners were able to escape the fire with no injuries.

More Stories

Today's Top Stories