Saturday, September 30, 2023
spot_img
HomeNorth Dakota NewsVehicle Fire Caused By "Smoking Materials" Spread To Hotel

Vehicle Fire Caused By “Smoking Materials” Spread To Hotel

(Grand Forks, ND) — Grand Forks Fire officials are investigating a fire that spread from a vehicle to a hotel Tuesday evening. Just after 5:30 p.m., crews responded to the Knights Inn on 47th Street. A vehicle parked outside the hotel caught fire and then the flames jumped to the exterior of the hotel. Fire officials say the blaze was caused by “smoking materials.”

RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular

Recent Comments