(Jordan, MN) — A house is completely leveled and one person is injured following a gas explosion in the town of Jordan. On Thursday night, authorities were called to First Street East on a report of a house fire and explosion. Officials say that three people were inside the home at the time of the explosion, with only one person sustaining minor injuries. Two dogs were also reportedly rescued from the home, while a neighboring home and some cars were damaged in the blast. A preliminary investigation has indicated that natural gas is the likely source of the explosion.