(Fargo, ND) — A pool chemical spill left ten children sick in Fargo. It happened Sunday night at the La Quinta Inn & Suites, where the children were reportedly exposed to a mixture of acids. Battalion Chief Dane Carle says a maintenance person accidentally mixed two pool chemicals together, creating a toxic gas. The children experienced airway irritation, coughing, and vomiting, and one was hospitalized. Emergency crews aired out the pool area for hours following the incident before giving an all clear.
Welcome! Log into your account
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.